Thursday, November 7, 2019

Final Blog for Commercial

Final Blog

     For the past week me and my partner attempted to use pinnacle studios to edit our footage. We’ve attempted for a while but the computer keeps getting stuck or just not opening. To avoid this, my partner has been editing on her phone with an app shes been using. I’ve been helping her out and giving creative feedback so we are almost about done with the editing process. This has been a really fun experience to edit and make a commercial that we actually shot.
     The only downside is that our storyboard doesn’t 100% correlate with the commercial we’ve been editing. Our plan was to make the commercial look like its being played through a vintage computer and give it an old feel to the commercial. Turns out that firstly we don’t have access to a vintage computer and second, the footage doesn’t look the way we imagined being played from a computer. To substitute these 5 seconds that were meant for the old tv shot, we just added some highlights from our day of filming. The rest of the commercial correlates with the storyboard which is good.
      To sum up, out commercial will officially be done in the next few days!  Our commercial won’t be 100% correlated with the story board but its still going to be great. Our commercial will feature me and my partner and us being cool around the FLHS campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection for Final Task

This is my finished Creative Critical Reflection for my movie, La Venganza. It would have not made sense to cut down the video so I have up...