Monday, November 25, 2019

Music Video : Filming

     Filming
     Today we actually didn’t film. We haven’t started filming at all in all honesty. Me and my partner already have most of the planning done. All we need to do now is to go out and actually film. The main reason we didn’t get to film because my partner and i were both unavailable to film over the weekend. While it is a requirement to blog about filming, my partner and i didn’t actually film so this blog is only for the grade. On our past project, the commercial, filming was a pretty smooth process. We went out into the field and just filmed stuff based of the storyboard and that was that. For this, the only difference is that now we are going to actually shoot off campus so both my partner and I are going to have to schedule a get together and film our video.
     What we have planned is us meeting up at a nearby mall and film in a parking garage. This setting helps us create the tone we want to set for our music video. Both me and my partner are kind of disappointed that we didn’t get to film but its ok. We now have a big thanksgiving break that will give us the opportunity to film with worrying about school and homework and stuff. By doing this blog now we actually don’t have to write about our experiences filming and we just worry about completion. Our music video is going to be really cool. Due to the fact that we are filming off campus, this will give us the opportunity to film in cool places rather than our campus.
     I’m really excited to start filming. Our footage should probably be done by next week and i hope its going to turn out as good as the last one. Im really proud of our commercial and hoping our next project can top it. As im looking at other people’s commercials and others ideas, we really hope that we can top what they are doing. Rather than getting a decent grade and getting the project over with, i want to strive for greatness. This class really means a lot to me. While we missed the opportunity to film last week, this week we are going to film for sure.

Ok im going to go to sleep now. Peace ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection for Final Task

This is my finished Creative Critical Reflection for my movie, La Venganza. It would have not made sense to cut down the video so I have up...