Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Final Task : Editing

Editing

Editing, finally. After procrastinating filming for so long, i was glad to get started on editing. The editing process went pretty smoothly so im glad to have finished. What i first had originally intended was for me to get filming and editing done in one day. Me and my friend finished filming and after i was too tired to start editing. So the next day i came home from school and immediately started on editing. First thing i did was upload all of my footage that we took to my computer, from there, i uploaded everything to google photos then downloaded the footage from google photos into my phone. The reason i did this was because i edited using imovie. which is an editing software installed on my mobile device. Imovie is easier to use compared to pinnacle studios, the editing software they offer at my school. So thats why i choose to use imovie. I have done my last 2 projects on imovie and they have come out pretty good if i can say so for myself. I will go into detail about editing in my next blog but for now i just want to let you know about the software i used about uploading and downloading such and such. Im glad i finished everything though because the day that we filmed i was stressing over the fact that i wasn’t going to finish but the relief of my finishing was helpful for my mental health. In all honesty, i don’t  know where to upload my finished video and CCR but ill eventually ask my aice media teacher and figure it out. But yeah to wrap this all up, im really glad i finished this project and the editing aoftware in my school sucks, Ill talk to you more in the next blog.  Lucas Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection for Final Task

This is my finished Creative Critical Reflection for my movie, La Venganza. It would have not made sense to cut down the video so I have up...