Monday, February 24, 2020

Final Task : Storyboard

Storyboard

While this is a bit late, its the only way for me to check out a camera. I finally finished my story board. I made my storyboard a bit short due to the fact that my titles are gonna have its own separate time in the movie so I didn't bother writing them in. That'll go in the editing blogs when I do my titles during the editing process. This storyboard has more or less what my beginning scene is going to consist of. This is good because when I begin filming, I can use my storyboard as a reference so i can show my participants what my vision of this movie is which is a big part of my actual movie, making it look like how i wanted it to. So yeah, below you will see my storyboard embedded into this blog so you can see my storyboard. I'm not the greatest artist so my drawings are too good but, i tried my hardest when it comes to my art and added as much details. So yeah here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection for Final Task

This is my finished Creative Critical Reflection for my movie, La Venganza. It would have not made sense to cut down the video so I have up...