Friday, February 28, 2020

Final Task : Filming Part 3

Filming

As I said in my previous blogs, I'm filming this weekend. I've confirmed with my friend that we are filming. Today, I actually checked out a camera and my tripod. So we secured the location so we are going to film there on Sunday. I might need additional help but I think if i really push myself, i can film and edit so i can have it ready by Tuesday for the peer review. This last weekend was not as efficient as i'd like it to be so this weekend i want it to be as efficient as possible. I want to film and edit by next week so it can be ready. Filming should be a good process but i want to film. I need to film in order to get the grade for this class. In all honesty, I've been a little irresponsible due to the fact that we had 2 other weekends and I still have not started filming. These past 2 weekends have been pretty busy so what i need to do is just focus and film this weekend. No excuses for me this weekend. Even though i did some stuff over the weekend, i need to get on my grind this weekend. Some family is over so its been a little hard to film but this weekend, no excuses. This is the final part of my grade so i need to get on myImage result for sad face grind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection for Final Task

This is my finished Creative Critical Reflection for my movie, La Venganza. It would have not made sense to cut down the video so I have up...