For our commercial my partner and I are doing a commercial on the popular shoe brand Vans. Usually in Vans commercial they feature people skateboarding or that type of vibe because their shoes are intended for skating. Vans is an American manufacturer which typically sells shoes, clothes and accessories intended for skating. So in a Vans commercial you can expect people skating and showing off their Vans apparel.
This Blog is a grade for my class, AICE Media Studies. The blog will follow me writing about my post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection for Final Task
This is my finished Creative Critical Reflection for my movie, La Venganza. It would have not made sense to cut down the video so I have up...
-
Filming So I didn't get the chance to film this weekend. Mainly the reason is because I didn't finish my storyboard, so i couldn...
-
Pulp Fiction How many titles are displayed during the opening sequence to the film? -There are 39 different titles displayed during the...
-
Sound Script : La Venganza Good news, I've came up with a name for my final task, the name is going to be called Venganza, which is S...

No comments:
Post a Comment